A Financial Software company is seeking an HR Generalist / Recruiter for a newly created position.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Source candidates on LinkedIn and other job boards
- Organize resumes and job applications
- Assist in the interview process (engage, prescreen, and manage)
- Participate in employee hiring decisions
- Onboarding/offboarding process
- Improve existing performance evaluation system that is based on both individual and company needs
- Assist with Employee Benefits and other misc. HR duties
- at least 3 years of HR experience, including recruiting
If interested, please contact Angela Szeto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.