Are you comfortable working in a small accounting department and wearing many hats? Do you wish to learn from someone who has over twenty years of accounting and finance experience? If so this opportunity may be for you!
Located in North Kingstown, RI, our client has earned a reputation as a leading equipment provider to a diversified client base, and they are seeking a Bookkeeper / Accountant to work under the Chief Financial Officer.
location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
Your specific duties will include:
- Supporting the general accounting close process through providing information on a timely basis.
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions to ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner and cash flow is optimized through effective collection techniques.
- Creation of journal entries for both balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Payroll processing in conjunction with an outside payroll service.
- Financial statement analysis and report creation through the use of Excel and an ERP system.
Qualified applicants will possess at least two or more years of general accounting experience including AR, AP, and journal entry creation. Applicants who possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting will be given top priority, but our client realizes that experience may outweigh the lack of degree. You should be comfortable using Excel.
The salary range for this position is $48 - $60k. Confidentially apply now by emailing Justin T. McAloon, CPA at email@example.com
or call Justin directly at 401-824-0221.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, Payroll Processing, A/P Processing, Aging Receivables, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.