AR / Collections Admin - the position reports to the Credit & Collections Manager.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Make daily collection calls.
- Interact with customers to investigate outstanding collection issues.
- Work with Service Operations to review, resolve and reconcile collection issue.
- Provide support to the Service Billing Coordinator
- Send invoices / statement to customers.
- Work with Cash Application team to reconcile payments
- Work with Finance and Operations in Reconciliation of accounts
- Provide information for potential write off and credits.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Provide information to Collections Manager to maintain an accurate aging report.
- Update and maintain accounts receivable customer information in AX Financial System
- Work closely with Service Operations and Finance in prioritization activities and assignments.
- Understand and interpret an aging report of customers;
- Other duties as assigned.
5-10 years experience doing accounts receivables and collections
Excellent communication and computer skills
Proficient in MicroSoft Office
Work independently and attention to detail
Good customer service skills
skills: Dynamics, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.