Corporate Accounting Manager
A fast growing full-service real estate company is seeking a Corporate Accounting Manager to oversee the completion and review of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual processes associated with the variety of corporate entities that are under their management. The position will also take on a leadership role in the oversight of the third-party property management and accounting functions, as well as, being a key support member to the accounting and finance team, senior leadership, and the organization as a whole. The candidate that will best match this role is focused on quality over quantity, treats others with respect, and will deliver the best they can each and every day.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Confirms the accuracy and integrity of all financial data and reports for multiple entities.
- Monthly review of financial reporting done by third-party management company.
- Oversight of third-party management company to ensure deadlines are met and accuracy and reliability of reporting.
- Management and coordination of the schedule for completing and reviewing CAM/Tax reconciliations and property budgets with the third-party management company to ensure process is done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Management of the corporate cash projection process, including corporate contributions and distributions.
- In charge of maintaining and implementing required internal control procedures.
- Oversight in the completion of all monthly financials for corporate entities.
- Coordinating the completion and filing of 1099's for all entities under management of the organization.
- Main point of contact for bank accounts, bank account users, and banking information.
- Assist Director of Finance with budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and reporting within the organization's real estate portfolio.
- Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Minimum two years of real estate experience highly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of management experience preferred.
- MRI Real Estate Accounting Software experience highly preferred.
- YARDI software experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product with emphasis in Excel use.
- General understand of GAAP.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- High level of integrity and trust.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for review.
skills: Bank Reconciliations, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.