We are seeking a collaborative, analytical thinker to join a high-growth technology company as an Accounts Receivable/Billings Coordinator within the finance team. Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager you will play a key role in supporting the accounting function, assist with accounting operations, preparation of the monthly close process and create reports detailing financial results. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and reliable data is collected for business operations. Located in the heart of Downtown Boston, you will be a key member of the team supporting a rapidly growing organization in an exciting industry.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Maintain A/R Aging report and engage in collection efforts on past-due account balances; facilitate payment plans with customers when necessary
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; prepare reporting for management
- Assist with balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations including accounts receivable, allowance for bad debt and bad debt expense, and audit process
- Manage all accounts receivable functions including invoicing, credit and collections
- Post customer payments by recording cash, check and credit card transitions on a daily basis
- Ensure that billings are accurate with regards to any applicable sales tax; assist with the sales tax filings
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Brittany Scancarella at firstname.lastname@example.org with Randstad Professionals for an immediate and confidential conversation.
- Relevant work experience in accounting role focused on billings and collections
- High-growth tech industry experience a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with Payscape and/or Netsuite a plus, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, solve problems, and approach tasks with an analytical mindset.
- BS/BA in Accounting or relevant field of study preferred
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Skip Tracing, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, Invoices, Cash Handling, Medicare/Medicaid, Credit Card Receipts, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Contract Maintenance/Renewal, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, EFT/Lock Box, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.