job summary: Senior Analytics Consultant
A nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is in need of an experienced professional to join their team as a Senior Analytics Consultant.
This position performs the most complex activities associated with developing financial statements and reports, and will be heavily involved in the reporting process and analyzing the risk-based capital results across external reports.
Additionally, this position will perform variance analysis, along with supporting the interaction with internal/external audit, and Regulatory Agencies.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Maintenance of, and compliance with procedures and controls, ensuring calculations comply with the regulations.
- Recommending, implementing and communicating practices and procedures for financial control.
- Providing in-depth business analysis and developing long-term strategies to optimize group or company performance.
- Reviewing data for financial and regulatory reports.
- Researching and responding to questions regarding information found in regulatory reports.
- Conducting research and analysis to develop financial data for reports.
- May review accuracy of data from various financial systems.
- Providing functional advice or training to lower level accounting positions.
- Applies extensive specialized knowledge and acts as internal consultant or final authority in area of expertise.
- Supports management reporting for the Basel III Standardized and Advanced Approaches.
qualifications: Skills & Background Requirements:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume along with a short summary of your qualifications directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 6+ years of Finance/Accounting work experience.
- Regulatory Reporting experience required, and Basel Capital related experience preferred.
- Strong product knowledge with an understanding of how they are reported in various reports.
- Strong communications skills, (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on multiple priorities at the same time within tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, and reconciliation skills.
skills: Regulatory reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.