Seeking a strong accounting assistant controller with prior management experience to lead an accounting team in a rapidly growing and modern office.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage daily cash needs including credit facility draws and funding settlement.
- Manage daily operations including A/P, A/R, loan fundings, payments, and trades.
- Manage month end process, review of multiple legal entities, posting journal entries, approving bank reconciliations, creating and maintaining month end calendar and closing checklist.
- Record payroll, commissions and variable rate overtime (involves some calculation).
- Prepare and submit Compliance Certificates along with supporting calculations and financial statements as required under debt covenants Inspire, motivate, and mentor staff of five.
- Act as the point of contact with auditors, accountants, and banks
- Audit preparation and participation including preparing/reviewing supporting schedules, updating policies and procedures, and enhancing internal control structure.
- Financial statement preparation with respect to month-end close including variance analysis and what if scenarios.
- Settle Intercompany cash positions on a monthly basis.
- Adhoc requests.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and to work quickly in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to multitask and change direction without losing focus.
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations for prompt resolution
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.