Our client is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Financial analysts are responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for the organization. They forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects. This position will be responsible for preparing and analyzing actual and pro-forma financial statements for the North American division. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be involved in the consolidation of our global financial statements and the preparation of our monthly reporting packages along with supporting schedules. The ability to interact with other departments and perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and quality is essential.
location: North Attleboro, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Complete month-end reporting activities according to the close schedule
- Create, process and record transactions to ensure the General Ledger is properly maintained and reconciled to sub-ledgers
- Provide detailed monthly analysis of various general ledger accounts and prepare accurate account reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for the North American division
- Assist with the consolidation of the global financial reporting package
- Assist with month-end and year-end close of the ERP system, and maintain G/L changes within the system
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting activities
- Participate in the selection and implementation of a financial reporting software
- Work with international divisions to create standard reporting packages
- Continually improve the monthly close process and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Support annual audits by preparing and providing financial statements and schedules
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, internal controls and all company policies
- Conduct review of ERP item parameters and make change recommendations to optimize total cost and in-stock performance.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
7+ years' experience in accounting, public accounting and/or CPA preferred.
Strong financial ERP systems and related technologies.
Proficient in Microsoft applications with advanced Excel knowledge.
Excellent time management and organizational ability.
Ability to identify and solve problems, and implement process improvements
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Capable of multi-tasking with control, accuracy, and efficiency.
Self-motivated to organize, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Team player who is able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
If you are a Senior Financial Analyst looking for a new challenge, apply now.
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.