Our client is currently seeking for a VP of Finance to oversee all financial aspects of it's, multi-site healthcare services organization business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks. The VP of Finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles. The VP of Finance needs to be a strategic thinker and effective leader who can make the most profitable decisions.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
The position reports to the CEO and is accountable for direct management of all accounting operations of the Company. Primary responsibilities include the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, all customer billings and insurance receipts, collection of accounts receivable, processing accounts payable, payroll, corporate reporting, and regulatory compliance, including statutory filings, oversight, and records. The Vice President - Finance is responsible for the maintenance of corporate treasury and cash.
- Proven experience as Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MS/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
- Knowledge and experience within the insurance industry a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work overtime as needed
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: Budgeting, Financial Statements, Forecasting, Compliance, Financial Reporting, Regulatory reporting, Multi-State Tax, Audit - Internal, Cash Position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.