Randstad is working with one of our top commercial real estate clients in Los Angeles who is expanding at a very rapid pace. As our business continues to evolve rapidly, we truly believe the role of the "Builder" is a pillar for our vision and culture. We are looking to build a dynamic team from the ground up to develop, add value and rehab to asset re-positioning our investments and business strategy moving forward.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23.50 - 24.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Primary point of contact and accounting support for multifamily properties
- Monitor property activity
- Review daily Move In, Move Out, Charge and Payable Batches
- Review accounts receivable and cash management (ACH and X9 check scanning)
- Perform month-end closings tasks
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial reporting
- Monthly journal entries and re-class
- Four (4) year college degree required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ year work experience in real estate accounting.
- Highly skilled in Yardi Voyager 6.0 and 7.0 or any ERP system such as Oracle, MRI or SAP.
- Solid communication skills and skilled in dealing with financial & numeric data.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under multiple, and often changing priorities
If interested, please submit resume to Celine.Alcaraz@randstadusa.com
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.