job summary: Payroll Administrator - $45,000/year to $55,000/year
Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization in the greater Harrisburg, PA area.
Our client is seeking a well-versed payroll professional for a newly created Payroll Administrator position within their accounting department. This position will be responsible for-
- Processing and verifying multi-state payroll on a bi-weekly basis for over 1,000 employees.
- Compiling, updating, and entering personnel information into database.
- Maintaining the company time, attendance, and expense databases.
- Transmitting bi-weekly 401(k) contributions, deferred compensation, and HSA contributions.
- Performing payroll account reconciliations.
Our client is seeking to hire a payroll professional with a minimum of three years' experience with hands-on payroll processing. Experience with UltiPro and/or ADP along with MS Excel proficiency preferred. No degree necessary.
Based on the volume of resumes we receive on a daily basis, our firm will only respond to local candidates who meet these criteria.
location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
Multi-state payroll processing using UltiPro for about 1200 employees on a bi-weekly basis.
Three to five years of multi-state payroll experience required.
Experience with UltiPro and/or ADP preferred.
Microsoft Excel proficiency.
skills: ADP, Ultipro, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.