job summary: Junior Staff Accountant
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant (Consultant) with a large very well-known company in Phoenix, Arizona.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Salary: 45k - 55k
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations in multiple currencies.
- Assist in recording and analysis of intercompany and capital activities (journal entries, capital authorizations, fixed assets, etc.), as directed.
- Understand processes to ensure adherence to reporting standards, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and/or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and internal controls, this may include but not limited to the proper design, operational effectiveness, and communication of suggestions for continuous improvement
- Discuss and communicate accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to internal/external individuals to assist them in the understanding of accounting and finance treatments
- Assist with audits (internal/external) including the preparation/analysis of requests
- Other duties as assigned
qualifications: Must haves:
- BS/BA in Accounting is preferred
- 3+ years of experience with the above stated duties
- Very strong Excel skills a must!
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Excellent communication Skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.