job summary: Compliance Analyst
A nation leading company within the Energy industry is seeking an experienced, and self sufficient professional to join their Minneapolis, MN location as a Compliance Analyst.
Previous experience within a Compliance and/or Project Management related position will allow for a successful candidate in this role.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $19.01 - 28.87 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Manages and supports overall compliance program.
- Performs research to understand requirements of pertinent federal, state and local regulatory schemes in reference to all business units within the organization.
- Monitors operational compliance practices and performs risk assessments.
- Analyzes existing policies, identifies gaps and recommends new or revised policies and procedures, approval processes, and monitoring methods.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying and reducing areas of potential risk.
- Gathers data, conducts analyses, and prepares work related to compliance reviews.
- Participates in developing new compliance systems and tools to support large compliance projects.
qualifications: Required Skills:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a brief summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com
- Ability to partner with business personnel at various levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Detail orientation and organizational abilities.
- Previous Project Management experience highly desired.
- Experience with FERC and / or NERC compliance preferred.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.