job summary: Associate Compliance Analyst
A nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is currently seeking two professionals to join their Columbia, Maryland location as Associate Compliance Analysts.
The two selected incumbents will take the lead in a highly sensitive project, along with smaller additional projects as assigned.
Those who have a passion for Compliance and deciphering through legal documents, along with exceptional detail orientation will succeed in this role.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Position Overview:
This project will center around the company's annual 10K process, and will assist with the filing of 10k forms. This includes: pulling out pertinent information, pulling information from the internet, researching errors, and making updates. About the Form 10K:
- An annual report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission 90 days after fiscal year end.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the complete fiscal year of the transaction.
- There are three main parts to the 10K.
- 10K form contains static transaction information and required reportable information.
- SOX exhibit in which the signing officer attests that they have reviewed the report and the information is true and accurate.
qualifications: Required Skills & Qualifications:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a brief summary of your qualifications directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous experience reviewing documents in a professional setting highly desired.
- Strong detail orientation and critical thinking abilities.
- Previous experience working in Financial Services highly preferred.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a deadline oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.