job summary: HRIS Payroll Analyst
The HRIS Payroll Analyst will be responsible for being the subject matter expert for systems processes related to payroll, Ultipro systems functionality, configuration and capabilities.
location: Laguna Niguel, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing processes, functionality and work flow, and maximize technical capabilities to reduce manual process and to improve data management and efficiency.
- Collaborate with functional and technical internal and external resources for system upgrades/fixes and interface setup/maintenance
- Set direction of data development and analysis, using data analysis to assist with decision making.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure success of Payroll and organizational initiatives.
- Utilize BI Reporting to synthesize data into meaningful information, reports, and presentations.
- Responsible for evaluating user roles and system access for appropriate internal controls and segregation of duties.
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key employee & and pay data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Generate and manage reports; support special projects, audits, and other data requests.
- Awareness of current trends in Payroll/HRIS systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train users on new processes/functionality
- BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of UltiPro HRIS/Payroll Administration experience.
- Experience with Ultimate Software (Ulti Pro HRIS, payroll and Time & Attendance)
- Experience with setup, maintaining and modifying UltiPro.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of payroll and personnel administration.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office; specifically MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) required.
$28-$35 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.