job summary: Business Systems Consultant
A nation leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is currently seeking a self-sufficient and experienced professional to join their West Des Moines, Iowa location as a Business Systems Consultant.
This position resides with the Campaign Execution Enablement team, and this team's responsibility is to provide user support and manage the Marketing On Demand (MOD) platform.
They are looking for an innovative individual who values quality and is eager to create solutions amidst ambiguity.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Desired Candidate Attributes:
- Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinates test plans and programming activities.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.
- Gathers data and prepares necessary reports.
- Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
- Collaborate on the design, development, configuration and documentation for the MOD platform including enhancements and modifications to deliver business functionality.
- Proactively identify opportunities for and contribute to improvements in standards and processes to support a continuous improvement approach.
- Prioritize workload and follow-up with partners in a timely manner.
- Working with business and technology partners to implement efficient solutions that meet or exceed expectations.
- Comfortable with ambiguity but with the ability to identify and execute on action items needed to ensure success of a project.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly.
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Financial services industry experience.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) skills.
- Experience with Marketing on Demand technologies.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications directly to: Carly.Schacht@randstadusa.com
- BS/BA degree in business or technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing technology platforms.
- High level of comfort in learning new systems and interfaces in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive toward the completion of tasks, projects and initiatives.
skills: Sharepoint, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.