job summary: Description:
Trusted adviser for same-sex couples looking to protect their partners or spouses and their families with documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, partnership agreements and pre-nuptial agreements.
Proactive adviser with comprehensive knowledge of estate planning, wills/trusts, probate, and federal/state estate tax matters. Ability to seamlessly manage short-term expectations and long-term goals of our clients, through intimate and personalized service.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Draft & advise on wills, trusts, powers of attorney, partnership agreements and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Draft & advise on estate planning, probate, and federal/state estate tax matters
- Intimate and personal customer service
- Barred in the State of Maryland
- 5 (+) years experience with Trusts & Estates
- Partner-level or Sole Practice Attorney preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Ambitious business development mindset
- Book of business required
skills: Legal Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.