Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Market Analyst for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Market Analyst is an individual contributor primarily responsible for analyzing customer behavioral data in order to identify business opportunities and provide actionable insights to maximize customer marketing profitability.
location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Cross-functional support of complex queries for SQL and SAS macros.
- Explore and analyze customer behavioral data, provide actionable insights and identify business opportunities.
- Understand customer migration patterns and perform customer profiling and segmentation.
- Develop, optimize scoring programs and extract data for analysis and predictive modeling.
- Execute predictive model scoring in order to support various customers marketing initiatives.
- Work with marketing and planning teams to incorporate analysis findings to plan future campaigns.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to various partners across the organization.
- Stay current with business results, strategies, industry standards and best practices.
- Highly energized personality with a positive attitude and passion for statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business need into model/analysis specifications.
- Ability to make strategic recommendations based on analysis results.
- Effective team member with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complicated statistical analysis/modeling concepts to business executives.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi task and work under tight timelines.
- Ability to understand overall business objectives and make accurate, thoughtful decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or any related fields.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Ariel Smith Randstad USA
Ariel.Smith@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: SQL, SAS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.