Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods and focuses on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- This job requires significant knowledge of financial products and/or portfolios assigned and the ability to synthesize data to "form a story" and align information to contrast/compare to industry perspective.
- Understands structured securities, cash flow, credit impacts and may specialize in market and interest rate research, developing modeling systems or high level applications to support real-time trading, deal structuring, research and investment decisions, etc.
- Incumbents are heavily quantitatively and technically oriented.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
- Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 6+ years related industry experience. CFA pr CPA preferred.
- PhD counts toward experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50.02 - 57.04 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include advising on or participating in the discussion related to analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling and offering insights regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.