Opportunity to join a growing team and help lay the foundation for a large healthcare company! Looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with heavy budgeting experience who can help pave the way for the Finance department and build out the budgets for multiple hospital locations!
location: Ontario, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Under the Corporate Director of Finance, this position performs the following duties:
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes financial information and KPIs
- Perform quarterly and annual financial projections
- Assist in the development, implementation, and support of standards and procedures for the long-range financial plan
- Research and analyzes financial statement data
- Assist in evaluation and due diligence on merger and acquisition and provide guidance in accounting / finance functions on newly acquired entities.
- Present key insights and recommendations through financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist with monthly close process by reviewing hospital month end financial reports and perform month end fluctuation analysis
- Bachelors degree
- Five to ten years professional experience in financial budgeting, reporting and analysis, preferably in hospital/healthcare industry
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prepare operational budgeting and financial projections.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in health care accounting/finance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.