job summary: Senior Tax Analyst
One of Randstad Professional's clients is in need of a Senior Tax Analyst.
The Senior Tax Analyst will report to and support the Tax Director in the management and coordination of all aspects of tax compliance, provision, audits and planning for the US.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
This client is committed to a world that's always learning and to their talented team - who makes it all possible.
From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, they are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it's one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.
They are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires each other to always be better.
By pushing the boundaries of technology - and each other to surpass these boundaries - they create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world's innovations, personal and global, large and small.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Significant focus on SALT compliance and planning.
- Assist in the management of the preparation of the income tax provision, including analysis of financial data, tax accruals and uncertain tax positions.
- Assist in IFRS group reporting of US tax provision figures and related schedules.
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of financial documentation necessary for the preparation of corporate income tax returns and estimated tax payments and preparation of tax returns and related reports to ensure organization is in compliance with governmental tax regulations.
- Supervise tax advisory and internal projects such as R&D credits, accounting method changes, nexus decisions, earnings repatriation, DPAD and transfer pricing.
- Implement solutions to minimize tax expense and cash tax payments.
- Management of state and local income tax audits and input into the federal audit.
- Research and analysis of company compliance with applicable tax laws.
- Work effectively with other sub-teams in the tax department including group reporting, business support, transfer pricing, strategy, indirect and employment tax.
- Assist with tax department special projects.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years corporate tax experience in a public or private industry.
- Knowledge of OneSource Tax Provision, Income Tax, GL Manager and other modules.
- IRFS and ASC 740 experience and knowledge.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Experience in dealing with federal and state audits.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com | 612-313-7932
- Ability to interact with management and other department/subsidiary personnel to obtain information.
skills: Tax Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.