job summary: Procurement Analyst
A Nation leading company within the Retail industry is seeking an experienced Procurement professional to join their Minneapolis, MN location.
If you are looking to get into a large corporate setting, apply now!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manages the execution of contract amendments within Ariba / SAP and partners with catalog & purchasing operations teams.
- Ensures accurate and efficient procurement processes and supply chain management which maximizes service and minimizes costs.
- Manage/maintain commodity lead times and schedules for purchase order issuance.
- Processes and/or reconciles store expense invoices.
- Innovates and improves existing reporting; provides ongoing support.
- Utilizes functionality of procurement systems to provide operational cost reporting for total cost analysis.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and consistent follow through.
- Strong system skills, and an ability to quickly learn new computer applications.
- Proficiency using Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using Access.
skills: Access, MS Outlook, SAP, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.