Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Recruiter for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening, recommending placement of, and onboarding staff.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Partners with hiring manager and HR Business Partner to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate testing and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire), and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Partners with Sourcing Specialist in order to bring a diverse slate of qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements).
- Responsible to ensure onboarding and new hire orientation processes occur.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Participates in the development of annual Affirmative Action Plans as assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Suggests and helps implement on-going process improvements to ensure an effective, efficient and compliant recruiting process.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field.
- Three years of corporate experience in recruitment and placement of applicants in professional and management level exempt positions, including one year of knowledge and experience working with electronic applicant systems and internet recruiting sources.
- Business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Global & cultural awareness.
- Relationship management.
- Looking for someone with experience in recruiting for IT and Engineering positions.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@RandstadUsa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.