We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant to support the growth of the Company. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for GL functions including balance sheet reconciliations, month-end close procedures and financial reporting. This person can comfortably work collaboratively in teams and independently.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3-5 years accounting experience preferably with inventory experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with efficiency
- Passion for process improvement and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system a plus
- Experience with consolidations and foreign currency a plus
- Own and drive the month-end close process and ensure compliance with monthly close calendar.
- Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting package presented to senior leadership.
- Assist with external financial audits.
- Assist in developing and implementing key policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify issues and implement process improvements to streamline accounting processes.
- Support management to complete special projects as assigned.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.