Randstad Professionals is currently looking for a qualified Payroll Coordinator to join the team! In this role, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties, and you will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of time cards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. This Payroll Coordinator should have the ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this Payroll Coordinator opportunity may be for you!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Contact employees via email and phone to obtain time sheet approvals
- Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of time sheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
- Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of hands on experience at a large corporation, ideally processing Multi-state payroll
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to easily learn new systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.