The Staff Accountant is primarily responsible for the day to day recording and review of financial transactions to the general ledger, analysis and reconciliations.
location: Pikesville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations and schedules for all Balance Sheet Accounts
- Perform quarterly analysis of balance sheets
- Month-end Closing
- Financial Reporting
- Review Financial Statements for accuracy
- Analyze financial statements for compliance
- Preparation of audit documents as appropriate
- Work with other business teams and corporate functions to help improve financial results and efficiency
- Prepare and/or maintain spreadsheet reports for analyses and reconciliations, verifying information.
· Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
· 2 - 3 years of professional and related experience
· Excellent research and inter-personnel skills
· Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
· Computer knowledge - including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.