Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte NC. Job Duties:
- Leads contract negotiation and/or manages supplier relationships of high risk and/or complexity with significant impact to the business strategy.
- Controls all aspects of negotiation and sets negotiation strategy.
- Establishes and maintains a good rapport with executive management, vendors, and third party lessors/manufacturers to optimize negotiation, savings and service improvements and problem resolution.
- Customizes legal contract language to proactively anticipate technology, market and business issues.
- Drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions and Customer Bill or Rights overview of terms and conditions.
- Supports acquisitions including negotiation reassignment on high risk contracts, due diligence participation, review of closing agreements.
- Partners with business units to issue and evaluate RFPs and to ensure successful implementation of enterprise agreements and acts as focal point for coordinating sourcing efforts across business entities.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing contracts.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.02 - 41.04 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Desired background :
- Strategic Sourcing
- Licensed Attorney
- Experience with IBM Emptoris platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed with a focus on completing tasks
- Understanding of key contract terms and conditions.
Click To Apply
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.