Fast-paced company located in the Boca Raton area is looking for an Accounting Information System (AIS) Professional. The AIS Professional will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems and software used in and interfacing with the Accounting Department.
The AIS Professional must be able to fix/repair, install, move, add, and modify systems, files, and directories related to the Accounting Department. The AIS Professional will load baseline software, support user accounts, and access configurations.
The AIS Professional is also responsible for providing basic help desk support and serves as a liaison for all system and IT related inquiries between Accounting and other departments by performing, managing, and coordinating action items and due dates.
The AIS Professional is responsible for maintaining GL Account hierarchies, assisting in bolstering the internal control environment and partnering with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve accounting and reporting processes.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Utilize SQL coding to provide financial data for internal and external financial reporting
- Perform system/software configuration, implementation and automation.
- Analyze, isolate, and resolve any configuration, implementation and integration issues
- Maintain and enhance system efficiency
- Manage project timeline with action plans and due dates
- Maintain access control and site security
- Maintain network and system security and make recommendations for future upgrades
- Monitor networks to ensure appropriate security levels and availability for individual users
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems
- Evaluate data gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, reconcile conflicts and deconstruct high-level information into details to drive decision-making
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, and writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code
- Provide end user support for all systems
- Develop, design, and deploy end user training
- Perform various administrative duties including correspondence and document management.
- 4 Year BA/BS in accounting and/or information systems required
- 5 years plus work experience or technical certification(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- IT Technical Savvy - SQL Experience
- Strong Oral and Written communication
- Ability to write complex correspondences.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondences, and memos is necessary
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.