Randstad Professionals is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with extensive FP&A experience to join our growing client in Orange County! Our client is acquiring companies and wants someone who has strong M&A experience to help guide them as they grow.
This Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the CFO and have direct contact with the CEO and board for M&A projects.
location: Huntington Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- M&A work
- Analyze, forecast, and present financial data to corporate leaders on a monthly basis
- Review of financial performance, including variance analysis; present key insights and recommendations
- Prepare and maintain financial models, including evaluating key assumptions, building scenarios and performing sensitivity analyses
- Develop reports for key strategic initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
- Develop, management, and maintain an active dialogue with key internal finance and business leads to support the department's analysis efforts
- Additional duties as assigned by CFO
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years FP&A experience
- MBA, CPA, or Big 4 background strongly preferred
- 3+ years M&A experience
- Strong communication
Salary is flexible for the right candidate so apply now if you are interested!
skills: Budgeting, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.