Company Located in Miami is looking for a CFO.
- Provide operational and financial management of all phases of investment related activities across all asset classes
- Oversee all accounting areas, including financial statements, controls, systems and reporting and compliance with all legal and regulatory bodies.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the firm's balance sheet to optimize liquidity, cash flow, and leverage. Assess and evaluate financial performance of the organization against these strategic plans, and provide insight and recommendations to incorporate both short term and long-term growth plan of organization into strategic plan
- Ensure that ownership and partners receive timely and accurate financial information, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, budgets and other reports.
- Actively participate in and prioritize investment strategies and business goals
- Provide financial and operational leadership to determine risk tolerance and provide business options and appropriate courses of action
- Lead, develop, and mentor the finance, accounting, and operations teams.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Identify through consultation with the President and senior management team the key actions necessary to achieve the financial plan
- Partner with the senior management team and other team members in all departments to drive execution of key action items to achieve plan results. Analyze results of operations and review and explain key drivers of significant variances to plan and forecasted results. Provide analysis in key areas
- Develop the annual profit plan in conjunction with the senior management team. Develop accurate 18 month financial forecasts each month
- Manage the Financial Manager, Credit team, Inventory Control team, accountants and any other direct reports to achieve plan goals in these areas. Set goals, manage and train staff to achieve goals and develop staff for advancement
- Consult and work directly with the Sysco Business Services team to achieve financial goals
- Perform a variety of other duties across a wide spectrum to evaluate the financial impact of plans and processes to achieve goals, assist other departments in their goals and processes, measure customer profitability, perform numerous daily functions, etc.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or an acceptable combination of education and relevant Sysco experience
- A minimum of six years in a CFO or Director of Finance position preferred
- Foodservice experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Data base programming experience preferred
- A strong work ethic and a team player attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.