Randstad is looking for the next Senior Accountant to join our client's growing team in the Dallas area!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assure timely and accurate reporting of all financial transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, and expense and revenue entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet; profit loss;and other statements.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by allocating, verifying, posting and reconciliation transaction.
- Assists in analyzing and preparing the budget.
- Assists in the preparation and review of internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in full cycle accounting.
- Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Proven financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Accruals, Cost Accounting, GAAP, capital expenditures, Certified Management Accountant
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.