Globally know company in Richmond is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their ever growing company. Minimal travel is involved.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Able to manage the Internal Audit process from A-Z including but not limited to:
- Preparing documents and planning on how to streaming processes while adhering to company policies & procedures.
- Ability to create testing procedures in order to develop risk assessments
- Review and fully understand findings. Communicate and present conclusions to executive leaders while offering recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Special tasks and Ad hoc reporting during down time
To apply, please send resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related area.
- 3 to 5 years of experience either in an auditing capacity
- CPA track highly preferred.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.