Commercial Real Estate Firm in San Francisco is expanding its portfolio and is seeking a Lease Administrator to join the team in a collaborative, professional environment.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Entering and processing of all Leases and related documents
- Process monthly rent updates and bill-back charges
- Tenant Move-Out packages including timely return of security deposits
- Updating of Rent Roll data and other requests as needed by the Asset Management team
- Preparation of Operating Expense Reconciliations and Estimates
- Timely completion of initial entries for new acquisitions and closing entries for dispositions
- Assist Property Managers and team with all Tenant receivable related requests with a focus on customer service
- Processing of tenant account adjustment forms
- Possess the ability to understand and interpret legal agreements such as leases and purchase and sales agreements
- Back up for Accounts Receivable
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial lease administration experience
- Bachelor's degree with accounting background preferred
- Understanding of the lease administration process
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, and MRI
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of exceptional internal and external customer service
- Strong analytical skills, logic and experience with lease language interpretation
- Multi-tasked, detail oriented, and works well with deadlines
- A person who takes initiative and is "self starter" with a positive attitude
- Cooperative/Team Player
- Resourceful, reliable and punctual
- Eager to learn and be a "go-to" when questions/issues arise
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me directly at email@example.com.
skills: Lease Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.