Senior FPA Analyst, Permanent.
This position will be an integral member of the Finance team supporting financial planning, forecasting, and reporting activities.
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Create sophisticated financial models that provide financial analysis and decision support to senior leadership on key business decisions.
- Advise business leadership of opportunities and risks impacting business performance.
- Propose potential solutions to complex problems
- Support all aspects of monthly rolling forecast, financial validation, reconciliation and planning & analysis activities
- Support the presentation of all financial information related to the department's financial results; assess cause of change and trends relative to projections to ensure a thorough understanding of variance drivers
- Develop dashboards and monthly reporting packages identifying trends and providing financial insights to business managers
- Work with large quantities of data to create meaningful presentations enabling informed, executive-level financial decisions
- Contribute to the culture and approach of continuous improvement; drive process improvement and standardization
- Maintain successful relationships with key business leaders across the Finance and Corporate department functions
- Lead and support ad-hoc strategic analyses, developing key insights that support business initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required for the Sr. Financial Analyst level, a minimum of 3 years' experience required for a Financial Analyst level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and customer service focused.
- High degree of accuracy & efficiency.
- Proficiency in financial systems and tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, ERP Systems.
skills: Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.