The human resource director is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHR provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Establish & implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field
- 10+ years of strategic human resources experience in multiple disciplines (Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, EEO, etc.) with substantial expertise in a business partner capacity within a global and matrixed environment
- 5+ years of partnership and influence with senior executives required
- Able to lead the successful execution of people practices across multiple functions across the business
- Have a point of view and the courageous leadership to professionally and constructively challenge assumptions even when unpopular all doing so while effectively maintaining strong relationships
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with and influencing at all levels
- Able to help leaders navigate through difficult situations
- Strong judgment with ability to deal effectively with strategic issues as well as tactical operational details
- Highly ethical and can be trusted to always put "People First"
- Results and service-oriented individual who possesses a positive can-do attitude, continually striving for excellence
- Puts needs of the business ahead of him/herself
- Past management experience
- Ability to work with groups and teams to identify issues and solve problems
- Showcases diplomacy, professional maturity, and an ability to keep confidences
- Customer service oriented and has an ability to listen and understand business priorities
- High proficiency to expert in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.