We are seeking a detailed, team orientated AP/AR Analyst to join an expanding, fun and innovative team with a privately backed international hospitality group. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, with regular interaction across the entire accounting and finance department as well as interaction with various members outside of finance, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience to learn how a business is run early on in your career.
If you are passionate about growing a company and brand while being part of an entrepreneurial and family-oriented atmosphere, this could be the role for you.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Reviewing and entering bills with a focus on accuracy
- Processing timely payments while managing cash flow
- Maintaining supporting documentation and classification of expenses
- Maintaining vendor files
- Preparing year-end Form 1099
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Preparing of monthly reconciliations
- Assisting with preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Assisting with month end/year end closing
- Assisting with monthly preparation of sales and use tax filings
- Tackling additional responsibilities as needed, including some Accounts Receivable tasks.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Nigel Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org with Randstad Professionals for an immediate and confidential conversation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Excellent verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills and ability to maintain strong cross-functional relationships, including with company's external relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong attention to details with keen sense of accountability.
- Strong organizational/time management skills, including ability to prioritize work effectively/autonomously and meet deadlines while dealing with a significant workload.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, High Volume, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Cash Handling, Credit Card Receipts, A/P Processing, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, 1099s, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging, A/R Review, AR Billing, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.