One of our clients is looking to hire an Accountant responsible for a wide range of accounting and financial functions. You will be a part of a creative/computer environment
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
You will be responsible for a wide range of accounting and financial reporting functions, preparation of monthly financial, internal cost control reporting. Maintaining budgets.Be a part of the audit prep process, Example: schedules & provide requested documentation.
· Process Accounts Payable functions, Example: vendors invoices, credit card statement, and employee expense report, ensuring compliance with company policy, including approvals.
· Create journal entries as well as post account payable to general ledger
· Assist in month end closing. Analyze / reconcile balance sheet accounts. Reconcile all statements and payments, research/correct discrepancies.
· Create, analyze, and distribute internal control reports
· Responsible with Fixed asset maintenance and schedule.
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company guidelines and accepted accounting principles.
· Assist in semi-annual & annual audit preparation
· Bachelor's degree Accounting or Finance w/ 3 - 5 years' experience.
· Working knowledge of accounting terminology and procedures.
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare various reports.
· Advanced skills w/ Excel & financial reporting.
· Exp with Quickbooks and/or SAP
Please Apply to this posting
skills: SAP, Excel, Quickbooks, Prism, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.