Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the uptown area of Charlotte, NC. Required:
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $28.04 - 33.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for planning and executing a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to:
- process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Responsible for the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.