job summary: This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing team and be groomed for a Controller-track within a successful organization. The ideal candidate will have a foundation in public accounting and a CPA.
$1B+ Baltimore-based HQ is seeking an Accounting Financial Reporting Manager to join their growing team. Open due to internal promotion, the ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in accounting and also be able to prepare financial reports and analyze data.
location: Hanover, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Contribute to month end close by preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts and preparing financial statements
- Financial Reporting/Analysis: variance reporting, P&L statements, headcount and trend analysis
- Management reporting for use of C-level executives
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- BS Accounting required
- 5+ years progressive experience, foundation in public accounting highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Reporting, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.