Very profitable Services Company located in the BWI corridor is seeking an Accounting Manager to be the right hand to the Director of Accounting. The Accounting Manager will own the monthly consolidation, analysis, and financial reporting for a $1B organization.
location: Hanover, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Consolidated financial statement preparation for all entities
- Post-close financial reporting and analysis to Executive Board
- Oversight and management of annual external audit
- Preparation of annual budget, and monthly variance analysis
- Management of a 6 person accounting team.
- BS Accounting required
- CPA highly preferred
- 7+ years progressive experience with foundation in public accounting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.