The CFO will lead and direct, on behalf of the executive management committee, and the CEO, all the financial facets of the company including day to day global financial operations, accounting, reporting, M&A activities, long term financial planning, and the company's audit process.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $250,000 - 300,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Master's Degree
experience: 20 Years
- Provide financial input on operational matters as it relates to financial resource allocation including DSO, Inventory optimization, DPO, and other customer / vendor terms;
- Oversee calculation / payment of royalties and ensure compliance with license agreements;
- Oversee financial reporting and intercompany activity with foreign affiliates;
- Oversee consolidation process;
- Manage bank group reporting / compliance with financial covenant
- Develop/maintain financial statements/reports in accordance with appropriate accounting regulations as requested by the EMC.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting package to the EMC including, but not limited to, budget, forecasting, A/R, A/P, cash flow.
- Responsible for the financial and internal controls and compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop/maintain financial accounting systems for cash management.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Consumer Products, Manufacturing or Retail experience strongly preferred
- Merger and Acquisition experience required
- Some international and domestic travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.