job summary: Business Development/Cash Management Team Lead
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Business Development/Cash Management Team Lead to join a full service community bank south of Boston. As the Cash Management Team Lead you will be responsible for setting and achieving goals, developing cash management products and services and implementing business sales strategies.
location: Canton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to)
- Must have extensive industry knowledge in the cash management field, experience, and proven success acquiring, expanding, and maintaining business relationships.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding their personal and corporate sales goals
- Previous success partnering with other business units to achieve established production goals and managing a budget.
- Creates friendly, positive impact on customers and provides effective product and service resolutions to customers.
- Willingness to aid in the growth and development of the team
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3-5 years cash management sales experience.
- Must possess proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals while keeping exceptional customer service at the heart of everything they do.
- Must be able to manage a territory and have strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills and possess a self confidence when developing new client relationships.
- Must have a strong base of product knowledge in the cash management area.
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Business Development, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.