Do you have 5+ years of financial accounting experience? We are seeking an accounting leader with an expertise in compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions, analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports, supporting the distribution of monthly financial reports and assisting with annual budget process and month end closing.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 43 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare month end journal entries and supporting schedules
- Prepare account reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts, research and resolve any account reconciling items.
- Assist with the month end close process
- Assist with the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Perform actual versus budget analysis on various GL accounts
- Reconcile bank statements and track daily banking activity
- Assist with preparation of audit supporting schedules for external auditors
- Serve as Accounts Receivable /Accounts Payable/payroll backup when needed
- 5+ years of financial accounting experience
- Experience with external auditing
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- Experience with Netsuite and SAP proffered.
skills: Excel, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.