Are you seeking a hands on position where you can learn and grow?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you have a mentor, not a micro-manager?
Want FREE parking in Downtown Los Angeles?
Want GREAT benefits?
Look no further!
Growing Downtown Los Angeles company is seeking a Senior Accountant for their investment division.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
This Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare month-end close journal entries, trial balances and financials.
- Review and maintain the accounting function for loan portfolios, including real estate owned properties
- Review cash flows and assess quarterly impairments for loans and real estate
- Prepare and review monthly custodian reports and debt service requirements
- Prepare accretion calculations, monthly accruals, monthly and quarterly reporting and cash projections.
- Prepare quarterly and annual stand-alone financial statements.
- Prepare supporting schedules and compile information for SEC reporting; assist with 10-K/10-Q tie out
- Prepare contribution, distribution, and loan draw
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Calculate capital calls and distributions
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of progressive US GAAP accounting experience
- CPA preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-299-9314
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.