Baltimore-based Healthcare company seeks an Accounts Receivable Director to oversee the development of an accounts receivable function in a $1B shared services environment. The Accounts Receivable Director will manage a staff of 5+ accounts receivable staff responsible for the billing and collections of a transaction-heavy organization. Strong revenue cycle management experience is required.
location: Hanover, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 7 Years
- Development of accounts receivable department including implementation of best practices and hiring a local staff.
- Assistance with moving the existing function from former corporate HQ out of state (light travel required/~10% in first year and eventually down to 0%)
- Oversight of robust, transaction-heavy accounts receivable department of growing organization
- Management and direction of a 5+ person billing and collections team
- Management reporting: KPI analysis, DSO, cash-on-hand reporting
- Bachelor's Degree required, focus in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study highly preferred
- 7-10+ years' experience in the accounting field with increased responsibility
- 3+ years' management experience
Send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.