My client is seeking two Senior Accountants who will be responsible for completing all the General Ledger Accounting, oversight of Accounts Payable/Receivable, and Financial Reporting activities. These persons shall report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The company is a Mid-sized and are within the manufacturing sector with steady growth over the past 38 years. These positions are now open due to promotions.
If you are open to new opportunities, this company is excited for new, skilled talent. Apply Now!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
1. Complete all general ledger accounting such as accruals
2. Review general ledger to verify accuracy.
3. Complete balance sheet reconciliations.
4. Responsible for month-end close accounting and review.
5. Responsible for monthly financial statement package preparation.
6. Ensure the accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
7. Determine available cash.
8. Process Payments.
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
2. CPA or progress in obtaining certification would be a plus. 3. At least 3 years of accounting experience in the manufacturing sector. 4. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
5. Strong team player and motivated to learn.
6. Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
7. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills. 8. Related ERP experience would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply today if you feel you would be a good fit!
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, A/P Review, A/R Review, $100-250 million, $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.