Bank Office Support Specialist - Insurance
- Submit policy documents and invoice to SLU, solicit Due Diligence forms from producer, forward to SLU when received
- Follow-up as needed
- Most cases will require the Due Diligence form.
- Various "state-specific" forms may be required.
- Client set up and policy creation - gather necessary information from application, emails, quotes, etc. Input demographic info, limits, and premium.
- Invoicing - create and post invoice
- Send invoice to Account Manager
- File relevant documents in the C-1 file cabinet
- New Client Set-up
- MUST HAVE: Property & Casualty License
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Insurance Back Office Support Specialist
Submit policy documents, follow up, due diligence, invoicing
Property & Casualty License
skills: Personal Property/Business License
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.