Corporate Finance Leader
Finance Leader Opportunity ($100k - $110k + Bonus) - Toano/Jamestown/Newport News area - One of the best companies to work for in VA is looking for an experienced Finance professional to lead their FP&A functions. Work-life balance, fantastic benefits, upward mobility, just to name a few. Ideally looking for someone with 7+ years of solid Corporate Finance background with experience leading a team.
location: Jamestown, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Leads analysis of financial results income statement and cash flow
- Drives quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Leads business planning processes (forecasts, Growth Playbook, and Operating Plan) and reporting rhythms (i.e., risk & opportunities)
- Ensures effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, productivity, inflation; coordinates related activities
- Supports product line reporting and works with product line managers and their teams
- Works with Finance and other business leaders to understand opportunities, drive objectives and address risks
- Manages a team of 3 FTEs and serves as a member of the financial management program
- Drives process improvements and projects as identified; support special reviews
- BS / BA in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of progressive finance experience.
- ERP experience, SAP preferred
To apply, please send email to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.