job summary: Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for making outbound collection calls, cash posting, month-end accounts receivable analysis, credit card transactions, memos and customer set ups.
location: Laguna Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Monitor open AR invoice listing to insure that customers have all necessary documents to insure timely payments.
- Review and follow-up with customers and warehouses to insure accurate and timely gathering of BOLs and PODs; retain and organize supporting documents.
- Submit requested BOLs and PODs to customer online portals and monitor activity to insure timely payments.
- Propose credit memos to Senior Accountant to process in accounting database when necessary.
- Posting remittances in the accounting system.
- Posting payable invoices in the accounting database.
- Reviewing inventory assemblies for accuracy and completeness.
- Assisting in reviewing new ERP system export files for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviewing Customer and Vendor contact information in both historical and new system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree finance or accounting is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience within accounts receivable.
- Experience with customer collections
- Experience with Oracle is required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with intermediate to advanced Excel.
$25-$30 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.