The Accounts Payable Accountant will have the primary day-to-day responsibility to perform a wide variety of technical and administrative accounting duties primarily in managing the full-cycle accounts payable.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for full-cycle accounts payable,
- Process general accounts payable invoices and check requests for payment, review invoices and account statements for accuracy.
- Insure proper general ledger accounting treatment for all related AP postings,
- Ensure proper approvals for all related AP expenditure,
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments. Confirm with controller for fund availability prior to release of payments.
- New Vendor Set-Up and Maintenance, insuring submission of all proper documentation (W9/W8) and approvals before any master data updates.
- Reconcile accounts payable and bank transactions
- Process travel Expenses and employee reimbursements and insure proper accounting treatment.
- Record and reconcile credit cards' related expenses and transactions
- Track I/C related invoices and manage I/C cross-Charges processes in close coordination with the parent company.
- Initiate, develop and implement process improvements in the Netsuite environment, documenting desktop procedures and processes, and implementing them with minimal supervision in coordination with the local controller.
- Working closely with controller to ensure approved accounting policies are carefully adhered to and monitored.
- Support quarterly and annual audits.
To be considered for this role, please apply directly to this post or email your resume to email@example.com
skills: General Ledger, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.